Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Magical Journey to Dubai 6 - City Desert and Gold Souk

Hi everyone,
hope you're having a great week!
Dubai is a multi-faceted city. One moment you are walking along luxurious apartments and hotels, and another moment you are in the middle of some kind of a desert. You'll understand what I mean, when you see the pictures. I adore the view of the skyscrapers on the horizon of this sandy landscape, and what about you?



Another place that is no less popular than various malls of Dubai is the Gold Market, or Gold Souk. I've never seen so much gold in one place before. Amazing!


Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comments, I really appreciate them:)
Follow my blog if you like it!
Follow on Bloglovin

Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Yours Darya

9 comments:

  1. Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin, waiting for Your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Follow you back on GFC and bloglovin.

      Delete
  2. Would love to go there one day! :)

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment!
      I'm sure you'll like Dubai, if you go there:)

      Delete
  3. Great blog
    I would love to visit Dubai

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great job.. i follow you already in bloglovin and GFC.
    Follow me back :) and please visit my blog :)

    www.willyvaleri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Follow you back both on bloglovin' and GFC:)

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for the invitation:)

    ReplyDelete