Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Please Vote for My Lovely Younger Sister

Hi everyone,
how are you doing? :)
I'm writing today to ask for your help. My younger sister Natalia is taking part in a competition on the creation of the best similar photo. Here is the link to vote: http://krasota.timotei.ru/VoteItem.aspx?id=4e9a466d-2ca0-4431-b958-55caf357b226
PLEASE, vote for my sister, it'll make her really happy:)
If you find the time and vote for my sister I'll be happy to follow you on GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter or Facebook. Just leave you comment after you have voted and I'll follow you:)

The page is in Russian, so I've made some pictures to help you understand which buttons to press:) everything is quite easy!
First of all click the link http://krasota.timotei.ru/VoteItem.aspx?id=4e9a466d-2ca0-4431-b958-55caf357b226 and then follow the instructions below.


Thank you very much for voting! It's really very important for me to surprise my sister! I hope so much that you'll find time to vote! I'll be happy to follow everyone who will vote and leave a comment!

Thanks for reading :)
Follow my blog if you like it!

Follow on Bloglovin

Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Yours Darya

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I do not have FB if not I will had voted best of luck to your sister.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and wish of luck! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you :)
    Sure, follow you on Bloglovin' and GFC

    ReplyDelete