Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Red Leather Look

Hey everyone,
I'm ready to share with you my new look:) I hope you've had great time celebrating Christmas! What colours do you associate Christmas with? As for me, it's red and green. This look has no green details, but it has enough red, isn't it? I spent quite much time thinking what to pair my red leather pants with. Finally I decided to wear them with quite neutral raincoat and dark blue wedges. You can see the result in the pictures. What do you think about it?




 
 


 I was wearing:

Reserved Raincoat
LC Waikiki Striped Shirt
New Yorker Red Leather Pants
Centro Dark Blue Wedges
Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comments, I do appreciate them and always ready to answer:)
Follow my blog on Bloglovin' or GFC if you like it!


Follow on Bloglovin



Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Yours Darya

6 comments: