Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

All You Need For a Nice Walk

Hi my dear readers,
I'm finally free from my university exams and now I have much more time for blogging. So I promise to post more regulary from now on.

As you probably know it's quite cold in Russia. Today I'd like to share with you a look for cold autumn days: a coat, a hat, some warm shoes and voila - you are ready for a walk! Honestly, I'm in love with my coat. It's very comfortable and its colour is amazing. I also like that it has some details of a military style.




 
 These shoes of some unknown Russian brand are very comfortable. Moreover, I like how its dark grey colour looks with the the grey tights.


I hope you've liked this post :) What do you think about this look? What do you like to wear when it's cold outside?
Thank you very much for reading :)

Leave your comments, I really appreciate them and always ready to answer:)
Follow my blog on Bloglovin' or GFC!

Follow on Bloglovin

Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Yours Darya

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit awesome coat you look stunning.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, my dear *_*

    Lots of hugs,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    Insta @ReinventYourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool coat!! Love the color!

    Lu from Things&Crowns
    www.thingsandcrowns.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! <3
    And thank you for the invitation!

    ReplyDelete