Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Cosy Warm DIY Dress

Hi everyone,
I'm here to write the first post in 2014. I wish you to be very happy and successful this year. I aslo hope that you've had an amazing celebration of Christmas and the New Year :)
Today I'd like to share with you some images of my another DIY dress. I like its rich colour very much. It's very comfortable to wear during the cold Russian days, because it has relatively long sleeves and the fabric is very warm. To feel warm but yet be stylish I wear it with grey tights. What do you think about this look?




 
 I was wearing:
DIY Dress

Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comments, I really appreciate them and always ready to answer:)
Follow my blog on Bloglovin' or GFC if you like it!

Follow on Bloglovin

Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Yours Darya

2 comments: