Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

IMAX Day in Russia

Hello Everyone!

I hope that this week has started great for you! Today I would like to share with you some pictures of the walk out I've had with my sister last weekend.

July 26 is now the day of IMAX in Russia, so we decided to take a chance and visit one of the cinemas in our city, where this day was celebrated. Here are some photos, that we've made on our way. The building on the background is the Opera and Ballet Theatre. It is an amazing Theatre, by the way, I like to visit it from time to time :)


I was wearing:
Unknown Brand Sweater
DIY Skirt
Centro Skarf
Incity Belt
Mango Bag

And now a little bit about IMAX day. We have only one IMAX cinema in our city, and it showed the best trailers of this year on this occasion. Being a huge cinephile I couldn't miss this opportunity:) We had some free time before the cinema performance, and of course we spent it on making these photos, don't judge them too harshly:)


We have abnormaly bad weather lately, but fortunately it didn't spoil our weekend! How did you spend your weekend? Hope, you had great time, just like we did.

I also have some news for you. I've spent last week in Ekaterinburg, that is a city not far from Chelyabinsk (the city where I live). I've absolutely perplexed you with these long Russian city names, haven't I? I have some pictures from Ekaterinburg to share with you. I think, that you might be interested in Russian culture or beautiful places here. I'm going to write several posts about Ekaterinburg this week, so let me know if you like posts containing not only my pictures but also Russian sightseeings and nice places and some information about them.

Thank you for reading! I appreciate your comments!
Follow on Bloglovin
Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Yours Dasha


2 comments:

  1. Cool you look stunning.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ,would u like follow each other ? let me know i ll be happy
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/08/czarno-bialo.html

    ReplyDelete