Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

My Happy Graduation with Honours

Hello, My Dear Readers!

I'm back again, finally! This year was rather tough for me, as it was my last year at University. So I hadn't time and opportunity to write here.
Now I have some wonderful news to share with you. I've graduated with honours and now I'm a qualified linguist/interpreter. I cannot even explain how happy I am :) 

For this important event I chose a lace dress, that I wore with a golden belt to accent the waist. Though surely the main accent of this outfit is my Red Diploma, that made the celebration possible!

Our University has an amazing team of landscape designers, that is why it looks especially beautiful in summer, when thousands of different flowers surround it. I already miss my Uni with its magical atmosphere both inside and outside. I've learnt a lot during this 5 years and met so many interesting people. 

And now enjoy the photos! :)

 And some photos with my lovely younger sister :))
 As you can see from this one, we are veeery happy!!!
I wore:
Incity White Lace Dress
Incity Golden Belt
Mango Bag

Thank you for reading!
I'm always pleased to read your comments!
Follow on Bloglovin
Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Your Dasha

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Congratulations!!
    x,
    Dany

    danyszelsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete